Thursday, September 22, 2011

geeeezzz

so i really wanted to blog this morning....i had several cute pictures uploaded and was working on a couple more...perusing facebook while i waited for each one to upload...my kids were being cute...that is until channa pooped and made the whole room stink...i was going to start another picture while i went to change her...then brant bit her hard on the bum {if he only knew he bit right at the source of the awful smell} and made her scream...i had to put brant in time out and when i come back...my internet glitched...thus, i lost all the pictures i had just spent 20 minutes uploading...thank you blogger or strata or wireless device...one of you is to blame...if i wanted to redo something i'd pick up my house for my kids to mess it up again...wash another load of laundry...handwash a few dishes...mow the lawn...i really don't want to redo another thing...grrr! thus you get me rambling and i am going to go hang out with these crazy kids instead of making myself crazy {ok, crazier} trying to redo another thing in life...phew...

3 comments:

Dave and Kelsee said...

Hey! I know how you feel about re-doing things. It gets so old and computers are the worst! I am doing some digital scrapbooking and I just get something finished when the program decides it can not longer function! :/.. anyway, I am still always checking out your blog. My blog is http://foisys.blogspot.com so you can add us again!

Alex & Allie said...

I can't believe it I came to post on your blog to tell you how excited I was that you had posted on mine and here my sister has posted on yours. How crazy.. I was so happy to see that you have been following my blog. It means a lot. Your kids are so cute and I had no idea you had four.. How fun and crazy. How time flies seems like just yesterday we were being babysat. I hope all is well with you and your family. Can't wait to see all those pictures but I don't blame you for being mad. Nothing is more frustrating then when that happens.

Sandra said...

I got your comment on my blog. It's always nice to hear about Mom's that go through the same thing....well except the bum biting. I can honestly say that none of my six have done that ha ha ha.