Sunday, August 21, 2011

LaZy!

{Ideal Dairy Punch Bags from "The Blood Drive"
aka Bryce's family reunion.
One of my favorite memories about the Fourth of July as a child
was punch bags after the kid's races!
I had to have a lime one and snap a picture!}

I could make up all sorts of excuses about my blogging absence but it all boils down to me being lazy!

The same reason why my house is a mess....lazy!

Or may be its spoiled and I only do what I want to, either way, I best get off my backside a get something done in life. Afterall, it is flying by! I am going to try to catch up on a few of the fun adventures we had this summer; a trip down memory lane will be nice!

3 comments:

Dave and Kelsee said...

Can't wait for the posts and see the pictures of your cute family!

Cally said...

Punch bags! Just seeing those pictures make me want to drive to Ideal Dairy and buy a few boxes. I love those things!!

When you find the time/energy to update your blog, head on over to mine and update it too. :)

brett said...

Oh My Gosh! I forgot all about punch bags. Makes me miss home and the 4th of July! Next time I am up that way I am buying a box. My kids have got to experience them. I can just see them spilling all over when they try to put the straws in. Good times!
I have a baby announcement for you but I don't know your new address. Can you e-mail it to me?
This is Natalie, not Brett, by the way! Too lazy to log out and back in again!