Although it was the first Easter Weekend Bryce has had off in years, we were still busy. Bryce took the kids to his parents so he could help with the horses while I worked on Friday. On Saturday our celebrations began with one of the many Easter "Egg" hunts sponsored by businesses in the community. Bryce has never witnessed our children at this type of event and boy has he missed out. Last year was the first year any of them picked up candy without me telling them every piece to grab! Anyway, it was quite chilly and the candy wasn't as good this year, but we still had fun!
Freezing and Excited
She knows we are crazy!
Ready to Go!
They always throw out a bunch of candy and have eggs with bigger prizes in them. Brant found an egg and we were quite disheartened to discover a coupon for $10 off a carpet cleaning. While he makes many messes on the carpet, they could have atleast put a quarter or some candy in it!
I took pictures of them afterward, proving we actual got Bryce to go and with all their loot! I am so sad, the pictures aren't on my card. I don't know what happened to them.

1 comment:
I can't believe how fast time goes by. You're kids just keep getting bigger and bigger funny how that happens (and more darling may I add).
Post a Comment