Oh my goodness!
I put Channa in the bath as a final effort to keep her awake a few more minutes and thought I would blog while she plays. All was going well until I realized she was still wearing her diaper! Way to go Mom! At least it was a relatively clean diaper, I just changed it before dinner.
Anyway, since we have a reader {reading addict} at our house I am lucky to see the copy of "The Friend" once it is removed from the plastic it is mailed in. I must note that she often reads it to her brother and sister. However, when I came across the April copy this morning, I snatched it up for a few minutes. I discovered a wonderful feature called
"Easter Week"
which includes a timeline of events leading up to the crucifixion and Resurrection of the Savior and tells you a scripture reference to read each day. For those of you who have Friend hoarders at your house or no children at all, I thought I might share the link. I am excited for our family to have a more meaningful Easter Week! {the word "Easter Week" should link you to the article}

No comments:
Post a Comment