Monday, February 14, 2011

Literal: Part 2

On the way home from the bank today I remembered the lost conversation between Paisley and Brant as it was replayed in the back of the van.

Another of Brant's quirks (which Bryce wholeheartedly blames on me) is his distaste for socks and shoes. He wears them the least amount of time necessary and most often removes them as soon as he gets in the van. While I completely understand the need for fresh air between his toes, it is common knowledge that it annoys me.

Paisley: Mom Brant has bare feet.

Brant (emphatically): I DO NOT HAVE "BEAR" FEET!

Paisley: Yes you do.

Brant: NO I DO NOT. I DO NOT HAVE "BEAR" FEET!

Me: Pais I don't think he understand what bare feet means.

Paisley: You don't have socks or shoes on so you have bare feet Brant.

Brant: STOP SAYING I HAVE "BEAR" FEET! I DO NOT HAVE "BEAR" FEET!

Paisley: Yes you do.

I am fairly certain the conversation may have continued indefinitely had I not through full belly chuckles respectfully requested that Paisley

LET IT GO.

No comments: