Sunday, July 25, 2010

...Simple Lessons....

...soliciting the smile & photographing at the same time can produce fun pictures....
...you may waste $6 on the splash park but still have a lot more fun dancing in the rain (apparently they will kick you out when the lightening starts and wont give you a refund even if you've only been there 15 minutes)....
...you can get a family shot with the timer with everyone looking even with the distraction of a huge lake & beautiful moutain adventures surrounding you....WOW....
...swimming with cousins at grandmas is a fun way to escape the heat of our awesome unconditioned windows painted shut rental that we should have moved out of a month ago but we are STILL waiting to close on our house...
...apparently swimming lessons with mom taught Brant to be extremely brave because he can officially out swim his dad.... ...life with kids is crazy but we are always learning something new!
(I spared you the pictures of blowout diapers, poopy picasso fingerpainting, & the painful appearance of black permanent marker scribbled on my red couches...
you can thank me later!)

3 comments:

Dave and Kelsee said...

What a cute family you have. Your kids are darling. This post is very cute!

Brandie said...

Those are some GREAT pictures! I love that baby girl smiling she is so sweet!

Melanie said...

So fun! I LOVE your new family picture. :) I hope things go well with your move! Let us know if we can help. We will miss you!