Friday, September 12, 2008

Paisy Pie

I can not believe I am a month late posting a birthday post to honor miss Paisley! Our animated three year old, has officially turned the frightful four. I am hoping our animated, sweet, giggly, easy going, eye roller doesn't succomb completely to the desire for independence. Here are a few pictures from our purple lovers last year:
...proud to be the recipient of our new baby brother's first shooter pee...
...hanging out with grandma at Noxubee...
...who doesn't sleep with stickers on their face?
...I smile because you are my sister,
I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it...
...was I born in the wrong decade...
...never short on snuggles...
...if Dora is involved, she is happy...
...the best Wendy ever with her Dora pumpkin...
...holding him while she still can...
...future cheerleaders or may be not...
...kissably cute...
...have you ever stuck peas up your noes Tucker, you should try it! It's so funny when you sneeze them out the next day (I wish I knew what they were really smiling about)...
...snowy adventures in Utah with cousins....
...chocolate and surrounded with family who won't tell her no, priceless...
...about that being good to get presents thing...
...pre flu adventures on Christmas, atleast we got to enjoy the morning...
...eating popsicles while riding bikes in January...
...wanna see a trick....
...saying goodbye to the only room she's ever known...
...can you see why Brant is spoiled rotten...
...some of her favorite people, she regularly asks when we are going to Mississippi to visit Shelly Mom...
...memories to make a mama teary...
...isn't she beautiful...
...who needs Disney when you are the fairytale...
...I'm with her and she isn't telling either...
...everyone deserves a break...
...the day the zoo visited the zoo...
...mmmm candy & camping...
...swinging in the sunset...

3 comments:

Doty Family said...

She's a doll!!

jenkinsfamily-love said...

what a QT. you have the best posts.

Josh and Alison said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! Candice you are such an awesome mom! Do you know how cute your pictures are? The little sentences you write next to them are so clever and I am really envious of how much happiness you and your family have. It shows in their smiles and I really love to look at your Blog to see you. Tell the family we say Hi, and we really aren't trying to rub in the whole trees changing thing in. We miss you, and hope to see ya on your next trip through!