Thursday, February 21, 2008

In the last few weeks we survived...

1. The lovely and very contagious flu 2. Two ear infections 3. Painting every door in our house (18 to be exact), primed with 2 coats 4. Painting the overhang outside in the winter with few good weather days 5. Various other home improvement projects 6. Finishing veterinary school 7. Packing and loading our family of 5 into a trailor (with lots of help from friends and neighbors) 8. Moving our family 1500 miles in a mini van...west Texas is a beast to drive across 9. Almost cleaning and unpacking in our temporary home...almost All we have left is for Bryce to actually start working, our house in Mississippi to sell, and then finding a new home here in Arizona! Life is truly good! We hope this finds you all as blessed as we are.

3 comments:

Jill said...

wowee!! i'm so happy you made it. you really are troopers. good luck with selling & house hunting. i'm excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing if you are blogging you arrived safe and sound! I hope the trip wasn't too rough on you, and that you can get settled in and relax a little. You are missed already!

The Duclos Family

Jill said...

also CONGRATS to Bryce on finishing vet school. HIP HIP HOORAY!

(Candice your comment had me in tears with laughter, I hope that spider didn't get you, I hate spiders too! AHHH! :)

love to you