Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Haircut

Just a few before and after shots of Brant's first haircut. He fell asleep in the middle but it was still quite the adventure. Not the easiest or the best haircut, but he makes any haircut look good. Bryce made me do it. He kept giving me the scissors sign until I caved. I miss his dark hair but he is sure a handsome little guy with his high and tight style.

4 comments:

Lacy said...

man already! Fun for you. Tom is getting alot of hair but Tessa she just rubs her right of. He is cute!

Jill said...

he looks so handsome - how funny that he fell asleep in the middle of it

The Danimal said...

you guys make the cutest kids on earth. for reals! thanks for your emails!!! I'm on it!

Van and Heidi said...

He is SOOOOOOOO cute. I just want to squeeze him.