Violet was Brylin's second costume choice last year and she surprise me by maintaining that choice for a whole year. However, when we couldn't find the costume at Wal-mart she was incredibly upset. I finally figured out she thought her costume options were limited to Wal-mart. I introduced her to the wonderful world of internet shopping. She was enthralled with the idea that we could find something on the computer and they would send it to us in the mail. Thank you to Disney.com for having the sale that made this little girl's s Halloween a dream come true! As you can see, she takes the business of dressing up quite serious, how can you be an Incredible without the skills? I hope ya'll aren't too afraid!
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hahahaa, oh my! i am dying at her poses. what a cute costume.
Post a Comment