Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Snapshots






Here are a few pictures of our growing boy. He is really so much fun! He has found his voice and loves to squeak and squeal while he plays on the floor. I love to watch him smile at his sisters but I think his favorite is still the ceiling fan or maybe his mom! :) Okay, so he loves his dad to sing to him too. He has started cooing at us when we talk to him. Last week we had one beautiful day of weather, now we are back in the heat and humidity, but not as bad as it was in August. The girls are enjoying the chance to play outside a bit more. They are doing pretty well with all the adjusting in our house with the exception of Brylin cutting her hair and coloring on her walls with a marker. Paisley just whines more but isn't much of a trouble maker. She is easily won over with treats, like Daddy's ice cream she is anxiously anticipating!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I can't get over how alike Brylin & Paisley look!! They are so cute.